To connect your Poco X3 Pro device to your PC, you need the drivers to be installed on your PC. These drivers include the fastboot & ADB drivers and Xiaomi drivers. Below, we have provided the download link to these drivers.
While the M4 Pro is not waterproof, it does come with IP52 protection that keeps the device safe from dust and light splashes. The phone has a plastic frame with a metal-like finish, and the back panel is made of polycarbonate with a matte finish.
This is perfect solution for quickly update your Xiaomi phone. In this way, you will be able to receive updates from the front row on your Xiaomi device. You can Upgrade or Downgrade Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro with a Stock ROM file. First of all, you need to download the official stock ROM from the above-given link flash your device. With Flash files, you can also re-install the Stock Firmware on any Android device.
- On the back, the phone stock firmware has a rectangular camera module on the top left corner housing three cameras and an LED flash.
- At one time, the Redmi Note’s UI was laden with ads but recent times have seen their number come down, so as to be hardly noticeable.
- Plus, in case your battery does run low, topping up to full takes just 42 minutes thanks to the 67W fast charging capability.
- Anyone reading this should keep in mind that software, like design, is more of a subjective matter, and so what I might not like, someone might love.
- After you download the custom ROM, proceed to install the ROM on your device.
- They aren’t the loudest I’ve come across either but they’ll suffice in a pinch.
Depending on the version, the Poco X3 Pro comes with 128 or 256 GB of UFS 3.1 storage, with which the Xiaomi phone provides great performance. However, the data transfer rates are a bit below average for UFS 3.1 flash memory, but this isn’t noticeable when using the smartphone. In the “Automatic” preset color scheme, the display adjusts its colors to the ambient light. The other color schemes are “Saturated” and “Standard”, which also offers the best image quality. The deviations in colors and grayscales are minimal in the “Standard” color scheme, and the color temperature is very good.
Even the $349 Google Pixel 4a is a 4G LTE smartphone that is selling quite well. So maybe the Poco X3 Pro having only LTE connections isn’t too bad a thing. The photos from the selfie camera have accurate colors, reasonable detail, and contrast.